Registry and Privacy Statement
This is a Registry and Privacy Statement of Autorobot Finland Oy in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Prepared on January 28, 2022. Last modified on January 28, 2022 . This Privacy Statement explains how we process personal information in customer and marketing communications.
Autorobot Finland Oy, Yrittäjäntie 23, 70150 Kuopio. Business ID: 2136742-6.
2. Contact person responsible for the register
Mervi Korhonen, tel. +358 50 3622 130, [email protected]
3. The name of the registry
Autorobot Finland Oy’s customer and marketing register.
4. Criteria and purpose of processing personal data
Personal information is used to manage customer relationships, customer communications, order processing, invoicing and improving the experience of using Autorobot online service. Information is also used for marketing purposes. If user has joined to our mailing list or otherwise consented to direct marketing, we may send him or her marketing email messages.
5. Content of the registry
5a. Marketing register
We collect user-provided information through the contact forms on our website, such as:
- First and last name
- Company / organization
- Contact information (phone number, email address, address)
- Other information collected with user’s consent, eg. when participating in contests or sweepstakes on social media channels or in connection with customer feedback.
5b. Customer register
In addition to the above, we collect the following information when the customer relationship is established:
- Billing and shipping address
- Purchase related information
- Any other information needed to manage the customer relationship
5c. Information obtained from the use of online services
- Web service browsing information
- Information about the use of the online service (for example, how the user enters to the service, browser and device information, cookie identifiers, time spent on the service, geographical location)
- Information about receiving, opening and clicking on marketing messages
Consent for third-party cookies will be requested separately.
6. Regular sources of information
The information stored in the registry is obtained e.g. from communication messages sent via web forms, e-mail, telephone, via social media services, contracts, customer meetings and other situations in which the customer discloses their information.
Contact information for companies and other organizations can also be collected from public sources such as websites, directory services, and other companies.
7. Regular transfers of data and transfers of data outside the EU or the EEA
The information is not regularly disclosed to other parties. The information may be published to the extent agreed with the customer.
We use services of third parties, such as services of shipping companies in connection with the delivery of products or payment service companies to mediate payments between the seller and the customer. We will only disclose to third parties such contact information that is necessary for the successful delivery or payment transactions of products.
8. Registry Security Principles
The register shall be handled with due care and the data processed by the information systems shall be adequately protected. When registry data is stored on Internet servers, the physical and digital security of their hardware is adequately addressed. The registrar shall ensure that the stored data, as well as the credentials to the servers and other critical information related to the security of personal data, are treated confidentially and only by employees involved with related services and transactions.
9. Right of inspection and right to request rectification of information
Any person in the register has the right to check the information stored in the register and to request correction of any incorrect information or the completion of incomplete information. The user can check the data stored about him/her or request to correct it by contacting the registrar. You may opt out of our email list at any time and opt out of our marketing email messages.
The primary purpose of using cookies is to improve and customize the visitor’s experience on the website and to analyze and improve the functionality and content of the website. The information collected through cookies can also be used to target communications and marketing and to optimize marketing efforts.
The visitor cannot be identified by cookies alone. However, information obtained through cookies may be linked to information obtained from the user in other contexts, such as when a user fills out a form on our website.
Third-party services that collect user data on our website include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads